Os cinco nutrientes chaves para o coracao:
1. Fibra (fonte: feijao (preto, branco, lentilhas, etc), castanhas, farelo de aveia milho, trigo, mirtilo, framboesa, morango)
2. Oleo de Peixe (fonte: salmao, sardinhas em lata com oleo, vegetais escuros (couve, folha de beterraba, espinafre, etc)
3. Vitamina D: Por cerca de 85000 mil anos nos obtivemos Vitamina D do Sol, porem nos ultimos 30 anos diminuimos a absorcao desta vitamina tao importante. 95% dos Americanos sao deficientes em Vit. D; fonte: Supplemento de Vit. D (2000 UI ao dia)
4. Magnesio (fonte: castanhas, feijao, vegetais verdes, suplemento a base de Malato, citrato de magnésio) evite tomar suplemento de calcio junto com magnesio pois o calcio obstruira a absorcao de magnesio
5. Vitamina K – fonte: vegetais verdes cozidos, tais como repolho, couve, etc. Vit. K previne Calcio de sair dos ossos e ir para as arterias
Fonte: Dr Steven Masley – de um programa da GPB (afiliada PBS, ou TV publica, tipo TV Cultura, ou TVE) Ano 2014.
5 key nutrients for the heart
Quick Tip: Take a Multi vitamin supplement everyday (B12. Selenium
- Fiber (beans, nuts, vegetables, fruits
- Fish Oil (source: cold water fish such as wild salmon, sardines, canned wild salmon, canned sardines with oil – be careful with tuna – it is very in mercury – Tip Canned Salmon with humus, mustard. Note most Fisk Oil sold in the US is of poor quality; Use a needle to taste Fish Oil if tastes good is good if it is oxidated it can cause cancer
- Magnesium (seeds, nuts, beans green leaf vegetables ) calcium supplement blocks magnesium absorption, 70/80% of Americans Magnesium deficient (you can take magnesium Malate supplements to prevent constipation, migrane, headaches, palpitations, Asma and it is good for blood sugar control
- Vitamin D – For 85k years we got vitamin D from the sun. We can take Vitamin D supplement of 2000 IU a day; 95% of Americans needs vitamin D; It helps to prevent Cancer and it is good for your bones too.
- Vitamin K – prevents calcium from going from the bones to your arteries source cooked green leafy vegetable such as kale and cabbage
Some good links:
Magnesium Acid Complexes
These forms of supplements represent acids bonded with magnesium, typically in a laboratory environment, to form a complex between magnesium and a compound of hydrogen, oxygen and sometimes carbon and nitrogen, known by chemists as an “organic compound”.
These types of magnesium are often referred to as “organic salts” of magnesium, as they are organic in the manner defined by a laboratory chemist, not in the manner defined in agriculture. Since they are typically not derived from food or plants, they cannot classify as “organic” by USDA standards.